The Cameron FLS Gate Valve is widely recognized as a high quality valve for all types of applications. The FLS is a full-bore, through-conduit valve available in standard double flange, threaded-end and special block body configurations. It is a forged valve available in pressure ratings from 2000 to 20,000 psi and bore sizes from 1-13/16 in. to 9 in. The FLS is Cameron's standard valve for critical requirements including clad and subsea applications. It can be fitted with a wide range of Cameron actuators.
Features and Benefits
- Bi-directional design provides flow direction versatility and increased service life.
- Positive metal-to-metal sealing (gate-to-seat and seat-to-body).
- Simple, reliable gate and seat design promotes ease of field service and minimal spare parts inventory.
- Two spring-loaded, pressure energized, non-elastomeric lip-seals between each seat and body assist in low pressure sealing. They also protect against intrusion of particle contaminants into the body cavity and seal areas.
- Stem seal design covers full range of pressures, temperatures, and fluids encountered in wellhead and manifold service.
- Metal-to-metal bonnet seal, (pressure energized 10,000 psi WP and above).
- Stem can be backseated to allow stem seal replacement with the valve under pressure.
- Grease injection fitting located downstream of stem backseat for safety. Fitting located in bonnet, eliminating body penetration.
- Bearing cap grease fitting allows positive bearing lubrication.
- Easy closing and sealing without excessive torque.